Apply to Work with One of Our Showroom Partners
Client services needed for luxury to-the-trade showroom located in the Laguna Design Center.
- We require a team player with high standards who works like an iron fist in a velvet glove.
- Up tempo pace, continuous growth and opportunity for advancement.
- Collaborator with intuition wanted.
- This individual is a problem solver and possesses exceptional communication skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing quotes, orders; expediting and logistics.
- Strong communicator to all stakeholders: Customers, Colleagues, Managers.
- Knowledge of the trade business helpful but not required.
On the job training; compensation $40-45,000, based on experience. Full benefit package.
Textile Department Logistics/Showroom Maintenance for award-winning LDC showroom wanted. Collaborative and interpersonal skills essential for success. Poise under pressure, detail oriented, team leadership will be rewarded.
Applicant works well under pressure; has excellent manners and personal presentation. Attention to detail and positive attitude are critical; team-oriented disposition will allow the right candidate to flourish.
Industry Experience and/or appropriate schooling required.
- Maintaining showroom floor
- Baton and board installation, pricing
- Daily display upkeep
- Pulling samples
- Filing samples
- Receive incoming packages
- Ship outgoing packages
- Move furniture (must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds)
$15 – $17 per hour, based on experience