Kelly Ferm, Principal Designer, Owner and creative mind behind design studio and fine furnishings boutique 707 Circle Lane, is a multi-tasker who juggles the life of an ambitious business woman. She seamlessly balances her interior design firm, Kelly Ferm Inc. with multiple residential and commercial projects, her retail boutique located in Claremont, California and her personal life where she is wife and mother to four. Kelly prides herself on staying ahead of the ever changing market place of the design and fashion industries.
Creativity, inspiration from her surroundings and passion for beautiful things drive Kelly’s many accomplishments and endeavors including 2013 Winner of ASID’s Design Runway and 2014 & 2015 Best of Houzz. With all her accomplishments Kelly still feels a sense of duty to be thinking of others. A moment of kindness, global awareness, a sense of concern with a splash of FINE DESIGN, ahhh, what a perfect world.
Awards and Professional Affiliations
– Allied ASID, Orange County
– Winner Designer Runway 2013
– 2014 & 2015 Best of Houzz
– Participant in OC Philharmonic House of Design 2015
– Featured in Luxe, Orange Country Register, Inland Empire Magazine
– Owner and Curator of 707 Circle Lane Fine Furnishings Boutique
– Principal Designer Kelly Ferm Inc.