We pride ourselves in professional business practices, strong project management, and teamwork with Clients, Builders and Architect. We believe in clearly communicated design fees. Our “Clients for Life” approach allows us to enjoy repeat business and referrals to new business opportunities.
- CID, Allied Member ASID, Member NKBA, Member BIA
- Instructor of design, Interior Designers Institute, Newport Beach, CA
- ASID/Orange Coast Magazine Platinum Award Home of the Year, 2009
- ASID/Orange Coast Magazine Gold Award Excellence – Kitchen Design 2008
- ASID/OC Home Magazine Award Gold Award, Excellence in Kitchen Design 2006 ASID/OC Home Magazine Platinum Award, Excellence in Home Office Design, 2005
- ASID/OC Home Magazine Gold Award, Excellence in Kitchen Design, 2004
About Chris Kittrell:
Chris Kittrell, Principal, Kittrell & Associates holds a BA in Art Education, an MBA from Loyola Marymount and an AA in Interior Design from Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, and teaches design in Masters Degree and Certificate Programs. In 2005 Chris passed the CQRID and California State Building Codes Test, earning CID status (#6074).